The retail world has gone through a massive transformation during the pandemic. And 2021 proves that dramatic changes will only continue in the next few years. Most importantly, omnichannel marketing has become one of the most influential trends in retail.
MaaS can act as an enabler of new agility in the mobility sector – it brings a much-needed variety to the demand side and at the same time helps with optimisation of the supply side, ultimately driving consumers back into the transport industry. How?
The numbers from smart home sector sound highly attractive. However, even though consumers are buying into the smart home, there are still concerns about the growth of the sector. And these concerns can give a hint to the next step development for smart home devices.
With overall sales of apparel dropping by as much as 40% in Q2 2020, brands big and small scrambled to find a way out. Here is where COVID fashion comes into its own.
- About Us
- Clients and sector focus
- Clients and sector focus – Consumer technology
- Clients and Sector Focus – Food & Drink
- Clients and sector focus – Health & Wellness
- The case for creating futures
- Key people
- Clients login
- Case Studies
- Inspiration – Consumer Tech
- Inspiration – Food & Drink
- Inspiration – Global Trends
- Inspiration – Health & Wellness
- Inspiration – Insight Tools
- Inspiration – Mobility
- Inspiration – Retail
- Inspiration Articles
- Site Map
- Privacy Disclaimer
- More Information
Wegalaan 34, 2132 JC Hoofddorp
Tel: +31 (0)23 554 3530